|Villa Serene Assisted Living|
|Our focus is on designing and maintaining professionally
looking websites for small businesses and individuals. We
strive to create solutions that contain no more than the
absolutely necessary information, in order to ensure
fast loading of pages and proper functionality across
multiple Internet browsers. Our team is experienced in
the following web design services:|
- New Web Design (Create a brand new website)
- Website Maintenance (Maintaining your existing website)
- Website Redesign (Give your website a new look)
- Graphical Design (Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Fireworks, Paint Shop Pro)
- Macromedia Flash (Animations, Intros, Scripting)
|In addition to the services mentioned above, we offer a
multilingual support. We can work with you in your native
language to allow you to better convey to us your needs and
we can design and develop your website in different languages.
Currently, we offer support and development in English, Polish and
|What are the steps to getting a website designed by azpDesigns?|
- Fill out the web design quote request form. (It's a good idea to have the
content (text and graphics) that you want to be included in your website
- We will contact you to pin down the details of your project and provide
you with a quote on your project.
- Once you have approved of the quote, we'll type up a web design
agreement which outlines the scope of the project.
- You will need to return the web design agreement along with
a 25% good faith deposit.
- Once the deposit has been received, work will begin on your project.
- We usually design 2 or 3 possible website designs based on your input
and marketing materials.
- You choose which design you like best and advise us of any
changes you want made.
- We stay in constant contact with you on the progress of the site.
Based on your input, the site gets completed.
- The remaining balance is paid at agreed milestones or at project completion.
- Your site is published to the internet or given to you on a physical media.
To get started, fill out our free quote request form.